What were the most popular Faith Barista Posts of 2009? Today, I share The Top 10 List along with some links to some personal faves.
The year is closing and I want to say thank you for being friends and sharing the words. In between the hours, under the glow of a digital screen, our unspoken voices intermingle as thoughts exchange, hearts connect, and a knowing quiet encourages my days.
You are His gift to me – hearts that share a common love for Christ and a desire to find faith in Everyday Life. Beyond the daily grind, we looked underneath the surface. We have delved, fallen, soared — smiled and chuckled.
To close out the year, I peeked into my stats, to serve up the Top Faith Barista Posts of 2009.
Top 10 Faith Barista Posts, By Most Page Views
Top 10 Faith Barista Posts, By Most Comments
Some Personal Faves
These are posts that didn’t make Top 10 Lists above, but I enjoyed brewing these up.
Some Favorite Reads By Other Faith Bloggers
Making this list was so difficult, it sorta stressed me out!
There were just too many posts I’ve read that were so good, for so many reasons. I finally made peace by selecting the Top 10 reads that personally spoke to my faith journey this year.
Here is a partial list of faith bloggers who have served up some shots of encouragement for me — Be sure to enjoy, their words are poured hot and fresh.
From the Gals —
1. Holley Gerth @Heart to Heart: Fear of Heights
2. Ann Voskamp @A Holy Experience: What a Man Can Do To a Woman
3. Kathy Richards @Look, A Chicken!: Be Brave
4. Heather Sunseri @Balance With Purpose: Layers of Protection
5. Amber Haines @The Run a Muck: on Safe Places
From the Guys —
1. Billy Coffey @What I Learned Today: Finding Your Way In The Dark
2. Jonathan Acuff @Stuff Christians Like: Refusing the Gift of The Desert Road
3. Doug Spurling @ Spurling Silver: Kylie’s Heaven
4. Jason Stasyszen @Connecting To Impact: Community is Impossible
5. Peter Pollock @Rediscovering The Church: Be the Church
… And the list goes on and on…
Thank you for a year of kindness, dear friends. With each cup of faith brewed, I have received so much more in return. The journey has been sweeter and warmer in our common aim to find faith in our days — and to lift each other in them.
Thanks most of all, to our Lord Jesus, who is the Ultimate Faith Barista, who knows the exact words — the brew, the blend, the fragrance — to attract, delight and heal us in our days.
“Pleasant words are a honeycomb,
Sweet to the soul and healing to the bones.” Proverbs 16:21
What is your Favorite Faith Barista post?
What are other reads that stand out for you this year?