I’m talking about anxiety and something called Anxiety of Avoidance! I could not WAIT to share this with you – I was able to record an incredible conversation where I am mentoring a woman named Bethany Beck (a reader who read Finding Spiritual Whitespace) to let go of her anxiety, so she can take steps to pursue her passion. And this vulnerable and honest conversation is in today’s podcast!
How do you say yes to what God’s inspired you to do, when you feel paralyzed by anxiety and discouraged by reality? If you have a passion you care about, you’ll love this podcast! Listen to #coffeebreakforyoursoul & get inspired with simple soul care inspired with God’s Word! ?? click this link https://soundcloud.com/coffeeforyoursoul/let-go-of-anxiety-set-your-heart-free-guest-bethany-beck (or you can subscribe on #itunes)
Who is friend you know who would be encouraged by this podcast? Please share this email with them! Love on them with soul care!
?? Soul Care Tips I talk about with guest Bethany Beck:
* How to step over “Who am I?” discouragement and fear, so you can let go of what’s safe and step out with who God’s inspired you to be & do
* Dealing with numbness, when your heart feels frozen, and not letting it stop you from coming alive in your passion
* Anxiety of Avoidance: The importance of freeing your heart to feel emotions without feeling overwhelmed by hard things.
* How to spark your heart to feel beauty again. Soul care tips to return to a bubble of innocence & inspiration
* Inspiration Squelchers! Letting yourself be known and loved by God, instead of overrun by duty and hiding
* How to stay inspired even when you feel anxiety, feelings of depressed or discouraged.
* The scientific research on the powerful benefits on naming negative emotions, importance of making time for each other, journaling
Listen by clicking on this image below:
You can also subscribe to my podcast on iTunes by clicking here: