If you’ve been hurt, how to do trust again? Whether it’s God or friends who have let us down, it’s natural for us to think it’s safer to go at it alone. We’d rather suffer by ourselves than risk being hurt.
But, God doesn’t want us to walk alone. He longs to refresh us, and help us feel understood. But how do we experience that closeness and intimacy? Not just to know it, but to experience it.
C.S. Lewis said, “To love is to be vulnerable.”, but how do you create vulnerability and how do you create space in your schedule and in your relationships with friends and with God – so that you can not only love, but feel loved and be loved? How can you can experience intimacy with God and in our relationships?
I talk about ALL this and more in an intimate conversation in my podcast this week. Listen to #coffeebreakforyoursoul & get inspired with simple soul care inspired with God’s Word! ?? click this link https://soundcloud.com/coffeeforyoursoul/youre-made-to-be-loved-being-vulnerable-guest-tasha-scott/ (or you can subscribe on #itunes)
Who is friend you know who would be encouraged by this podcast? Please share this email with them! Love on them with soul care!
??TOPICS I talk about with guest Tasha MacDonald Scott:
* Soul Care: How to stop hiding by being a people-pleaser and find your true voice
* The power of experiencing God’s peace through raw conversations and being honest
* Overcoming the stress of hiding & carrying worries on your own
* What to do when you have an Identity crisis and how to find your voice again
*How do you find healthy friendships and how do you know who is safe to confide in?
* How to confide in God in an intimate way, so you feel close to Him.
* How to heal from hurt when “friends” have left you or judged you when you needed it the most.
* The scientific research on the powerful benefits of being vulnerable, taking a walk out in nature to lowers anxiety and depression
This podcast is inspired by the encouragement and soul care in my bestselling book #WhispersofRest. Get a copy and find your spark again!
Listen by clicking on this image below:
You can also subscribe to my podcast on iTunes by clicking here: